Thursday, November 22, 2007

A new Job.....

Since November 1th I have switched jobs. I now work for Noblis Salesconnections bv, a Microsoft Gold Partner, specilist in the Micrsoft Dynamics CRM application.

My role within the company is that of Operational Manager. With the main responsibilities for the projects and consultancy activities. Besides this I will also be active as a senior Business Consultant, helping our customers to improve their business processes and map this to Microsoft CRM.

I'm very excited about this career move; it will be giving me the opportunity to grow in the area where there will be a lot of opportunities in the near future.

1 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Sir, would be interesting to read about your new business experiences. Long time since last update of your blog.